Corpet Family - Science - Teaching - Alpinism - E-mail at page bottom
To research diet & foods which prevents cancer with Fabrice & Sylviane, to teach to the young ones in Vet school, to climb beautiful mountains with Noel, and, of course, to try to love better my close relations: this is what weaves my life.
- This page on my job, where I pray !
- Another with "my Mountains"
- Selected texts: But what makes God?, and in French: Hapiness, Machines,
- Communities & links on family page
Teacher & Researcher
- I work part-time (see below)
- Luky strike, I discovered an incredible anticancer agent PEG !
- I'm looking for the diet which will prevent colorectal cancer
- Before 1990, I studied antibiotic resistant bacteria
- I am really involved in my students' formation
- I really want my old Vet School to progress I work part-time (80%) since 1983, because I am convinced that a solution to unemployment is to share work and incomes (but I am not an economist, and the issue is really complex, so I could be wrong). Two people our of three are working to death, the third one dies not to work: is-not it stupid? I thus work "the four-day week" (in French), but, with my enthralling jobs, it is not possible to stick to "only" 32 hours of work a week!
Informal-CV : I teach human nutrition and food hygiene at the French National Veterinary School in Toulouse.
I do my research with INRA (Institut National de la Rechercher Agronomique), in ToxAlim (Research Center in Food Toxicology) in Toulouse France, looking for the links between nutrition and cancer.
I have been working previouly with the laboratories of Microbial Ecology (Jouy in Josas), and of Xenobiotics (Toulouse).
I got my Biology and Mathematics training and Ingeneer diploma with Agro-Paris-Tech (previously INA-PG, a French Grande Ecole), Microbiology at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, and Nutrition with U.of Paris-6 (Master), U.of Paris-Sud (PhD thesis), and INP-Toulouse (HDR).
I spent a year with the University of Toronto, Canada, to train in Oncology and to work with animal models of cancer.
Formal Curriculum vitae: CV.pdf (in English).
- My scientific articles: A slow link to my publications and their citations on [Researcher ID]. Listing, 65 abstracts and 26 free full texts on PubMed (National Library of Medicine, USA), and full text of 38 in HAL archivs and 32 in Open Archive OATAO.
- Chemoprevention database sur INRA NACRe, discussed on tumor.free.fr.